Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TACTI-FOOL

Time for a manly man blog post. For everyman that ever wanted, dreamed, and drooled for a Barrettcoltmossbergeagleknife gun with optional laser sight... GTFO~


Seriously if you miss the target after 10- .50 cal rifle rounds, 30- .223 rounds, 5- 12 guages 00 buck shot, 8 - .50 cal pistol rounds, and a knife... you deserve to die or whatever calamity you have coming your way.



Another gun show has gone and passed. If you know me personally, you know I am an avid shooter, builder, and collecter (if only i had more funds >.<). I will admit I loveeeee the tactical builds of rifles, shotguns, and pistols for if and when Z day occurs. But one thing I will never get are unnecessary mods like a pistol bayonet.

I like the concept of having one and the fact that this particular model pistol has a breech barrel is even more interesting, but I really don't think its something someone should go over board and buy.

I'm not knocking you if you HAVE one but really I think a nice hunting, bowie, or rambo knife would do much better in flight or fight situations. But if you DO need it AND and I do stress on the word AND you are not part of any SWAT, law, special forces, or anything of the sort
... see the 2nd paragraph again pls.







No comments:

Post a Comment